The miracle creams from Ibiza
Body and After Sun Gel
The light, strongly moisturising Body Lotion is a "must have" for bust and décolleté, and for sunburn. The high content of Aloe Ferox can be especially effective in promoting elasticity and protecting cells.
To complement all these skin care products, use Eye for the sensitive eye contour area, as it contains no essential oils.
Our clients call it "natural Botox"!
Our NATRUE-certified anti-aging product range contains highly-effective natural ingredients and has been created in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Dr. Parlar. The ideal balance between the moisturising, nourishing, revitalizing and deeply cleansing properties will achieve optimal results and help you feel young in your skin for longer. You, too, can experience a real difference!
Aloe Ferox, the mother of all Aloes, is most effective in moisturising and elastifying the skin and it prevents and soothes sunburn; moringa oil contains all the amino acids that are essential for the skin; zeatin can reduce age spots; helichrysum is rich in antioxidants and can smooth the skin; rosemary has antibacterial properties which help cleanse impurities, tighten the pores, and leave the skin looking matte. Avocado and Jojoba provide mild, protective skin care.
Packed in high-quality violet glass, the effectiveness of the natural ingredients remains optimal.
The light summer cream lotion, moisturising and nourishing. Also suitable for young blemished skin, as it can deep clean and act against pimples and blackheads with its antibacterial effect.
The basic product of the Aloe Ferox anti-aging cream series. Rich & nourishing care for mature and skin stressed by the sun.
The high proportion of Moringa makes it the
very richly nourishing & skin regenerating night care in the "Aloe Ferox de Ibiza anti-aging cream-series. It can also be used selectively in problem areas and as an anti-aging mask.
Anti-Aging Cream, Day, Night, Eye & Body
Stressed skin needs help! Skin Repair+, the anti-stress cream!
Dr. Alain Garcia
With cardiospermum, papaya, aloe ferox, moringa, rosemary verbenone and Dead Sea salt.
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects, Skin Repair* helps strengthen the protective barrier function of the skin, calms stressed skin and can be used to relieve allergic skin reactions, sun burn, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis and eczema, even around the eyes.
After Bite Care
Soothes the smarting caused by jellyfish stings and the itching and inflammation from mosquito bites.
& Massage Oil
helps strengthen the protective barrier function of the skin, moisturises and nou-rishes the skin, increases its elasticity, reduces age spots and has a relaxing effect.
NATRUE-certified, richly nourishing lip balm with olive oil and cocoa butter.
Dr Alain Garcia
Beautiful Aging® Serum
Our Beautiful Aging Serum is a highlight of our product range and a natural “power booster” for all problem areas of your skin. Apply generously after day and night care to areas where the layer of subcutaneous fatty tissue is fine and the signs of skin aging most visible: around eyes and mouth, to forehead, neck and décolleté as well as to hands. This insider tip ideally complements your anti-aging needs!
This anti-aging cream has been created specifcally for particularly sensitive, poor skin. Its exceptional ingredients provide hydration and are rich in nutrients to gently regenerate skin cells that are prone to hypersensitivity. Rosemary essence has antibacterial properties that strengthen the skin. Cardiospermum soothes the skin, papaya oil nourishes it and Dead Sea salts help to reduce wrinkles.
Ibiza’s wild rosemary is a real all-rounder and has about 25% more carnosic acid than is usually found in rosemary. It has outstanding antioxidant properties and binds cell-damaging free radicals, thus retarding the skin aging process, providing optimal care for our skin and exerting a cleansing effect at the same time.
All our Romero de Ibiza and Aloe Ferox products possess these properties thanks to their high content of excellent rosemary extracts.
Lip care with 2% rosemary oil. Nourishing care and mild disinfection for your lips, and as an inhalation for colds and can support memory.
Sun Stick SPF 20
Skin care and sun protection with rosemary oil and refreshing lemon and vanilla scent.
For the sensitive areas of the body, especially lips, eyes, nose, ears, cleavage.
Contains 1% of rosemary essential oil.
This balm with 2% wild Ibizan Rosemary oil offers a wide range of possible uses:
Care for chapped lips, cracked fingertips, etc. For colds or pain, apply to the temples, chest and joints.
This NATRUE-certified, young and fresh Ibiza Cream series meets the skin care needs for a sunny summer. Cream, Day SPF 15, Sun SPF 30.
Optimal care and relaxation before, during and after sun exposure, wind and seawater.
All 3 products of Wild & Natural‘s Ibiza series contain Aqua de Ibiza with its compounds from the depths of the sea, rich in algae and nutrients.
Hemp (THC-free), moringa, papaya and olive oil for mild care and rich nourishment that can smooth out fine wrinkles. Rosemary for a clear, even complexion, the 24-hour cleaning effect, tightening of the pores leaving the skin looking matte. Aloe Ferox, the richest in active agents of all aloes, can nourish, hydrate and provide elasticity.
On our primary ingredients
1. Aloe Ferox: The gel obtained from the leaves of this plant, which has been growing on Ibiza since Phoenician times, is particularly well absorbed by the skin and provides more than 200 vital substances and an extremely high concentration of nutrients and regenerative substances such as acemannan, which strengthens the immune system, vitamins, minerals and proteins. Aloe ferox has an especially moisturizing, astringent, softening, regenerative and protective effect on the skin. Legend has it that queen Nefertiti, who was famous for her extraordinary beauty, used aloe ferox for her body care. It contains a considerably higher concentration of naturally matured active substances than common aloe vera. Aloe ferox gel acts particularly on the layers of the skin that are responsible for cell formation. Therefore, it not only delays the appearance of wrinkles, but the active substances also have extraordinary healing power and offer a rapid solution for different skin problems.
2. Moringa contains a thousand times more zeatin than other plants. It is a particularly active plant growth hormone that stimulates skin cell regeneration, activates collagen production and makes the skin firmer and more elastic. It thus helps to reduce wrinkles and age spots. It is also very effective in the treatment of skin damage caused by sunlight. Other reasons for its fantastic effectiveness are the numerous antioxidants and active substances contained in moringa oil. It is especially rich in vitamins A, C and E, as well as iron, zinc, copper and magnesium. Another of its active substances, sulphur, is an important component of collagen and keratin and keeps the skin smooth and elastic. With a total of 46 antioxidant substances, moringa is one of nature's most effective sources of youth.
3. Helichrysum: One of the most important components of this essential oil is neryl acetate, the only essential oil with diketones. It plays an important role in reducing scar tissue and skin regeneration. Its small molecular structure ensures that the active substances are incorporated into the structure of the skin precisely and smoothly and ensure optimum stimulation of the cell regeneration process. Within the cell, these small molecules activate the components of the proteins that revitalize and strengthen the cell's cytoskeleton and the skin becomes healthy and firm. With its high percentage of natural antioxidants, it also binds free radicals, thus preventing skin damage.
4. Rosemary –and particularly wild rosemary from Ibiza – has many properties and positive effects. Concentrated Ibizan rosemary essential oil, among other effects, strongly stimulates the blood flow, resulting in better oxygenation of the skin. Another extremely important component is rosemary essence, which has proven to be very effective in caring for problematic oily or impure skin. It re-establishes the skin's natural pH and can speed up wound healing and counteract sebum production thanks to its astringent, antiseptic, antiviral properties. It can therefore be used successfully to combat acne, blackheads and eczema, refining the texture of the skin and giving tired skin a fresh, healthy appearance.
5. Papaya is one of the most powerful antioxidants and is rich in vitamin A, carotene, vitamin C, flavonoids, B vitamins, folic acid and pantothenic acid. It also has a high potassium and magnesium content. Papaya is an excellent source of fruit enzymes and contains omega 6 and 9 and papain. Moreover, it remains stable during storage. Thanks to its high water content, it helps to improve the skin's elasticity, thus reducing the feeling of dryness and tightness and reducing wrinkles and expression lines. It can aid regeneration of the skin cells. Papain is useful for removing dead skin cells, such as the irritated or flaky skin caused by eczema and psoriasis. It therefore helps reduce itching. Its high vitamin C content helps to combat wrinkles, age spots, dilated pores, acne, blackheads and other skin impurities. Papaya can also help to treat and heal inflammation quickly.
6. Cardiospermum halicacabum contains the active substances phytosterols, saponins, alkaloids and some long-chain fatty acids that give the cream anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and pain-relieving properties. Phytosterols act as modulators, reducing the amount of inflammation-promoting enzymes and peroxides, and they can therefore have a positive effect on soothing inflammation. It is generally used in pharmacies for allergic skin rashes, so it is comparable to cortisone, but without the negative side effects of cortisone. Thanks to its good tolerability and the fact that it does not cause fragility of the skin capilleries, it can be used without problems for long periods of time and does not lead to easy bruising. Cardiospermum can reduce the use of suppressant ointments and help in the transition to treatments with natural products that do not cause side effects. It can provide relief in case of eczema, contact dermatitis, allergies, sunburn, mosquito bites and contact with jellyfish.
7. Avocado contains active substances that have excellent properties. It is used in the Aloe Ferox de Ibiza® range because of its emulsifying capacity, which enables active substances from other mixtures of oils and emulsions to be absorbed more efficiently by the skin, thereby optimizing the effectiveness of our cosmetic products. For a long time the high vitamin content of avocado oil was related to its positive effects on the skin. However, recent studies attribute these effects to its content of non-saponifiable substances. The phytosterol content makes it very spreadable, so this oil can be extended over the skin very easily and is rapidly absorbed. Palmitoleic acid makes it well tolerated. It can be applied to damaged and sensitive skin, it stimulates cell regeneration, sustainably and visibly reinforces the hydration balance and prevents dryness and roughness of the skin.
8. Jojoba is a highly valued substance in cosmetics which is also used as a natural emulsifier. Thanks to the beneficial composition of its fatty acids it protects and smooths the skin and increases its ability to retain moisture. It is anti-inflammatory, non-greasy and has an extraordinarily high tolerability, which makes it suitable for any skin type. Jojoba also contains a lot of vitamin A and E and has a natural sun protection factor. It is ideal for restoring the skin's lubrication and is considered by many to be a means of relieving dry, itchy skin.
9. Jasmine oil is obtained by extraction. Eight million flowers are needed to obtain 1 kg of jasmine absolute, which is the equivalent of approximately 1000 kg of freshly picked flowers. Jasmine oil is therefore one of the most exclusive ingredients in perfumes. Together with roses, jasmine is undoubtedly the most widely used flower in the perfume industry. The relaxing and life-giving effect of jasmine can have a positive impact on physical problems such as psychosomatic skin disorders. Jasmine acts primarily at the emotional level. It opens the heart, calms the nerves and lifts your mood, reinforcing positive feelings, optimism and confidence. Jasmine opens the door to sensual experiences, it releases emotional blocks and helps us cope with fear. As an aromatic symbol of young female sexuality, it has always been used as an aphrodisiac.
10. Dead sea salts contain 21 minerals, including magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. Thanks to its anti-allergic properties, magnesium can promote rapid healing of the epidermis and can accelerate cell metabolism. Bromide can soothe and relax the skin. Sulphur is known as a natural disinfectant that eliminates toxic elements and cleanses the body of toxins, directly aiding the liver. Potassium helps regulate the balance of moisture in the skin and body and helps to reduce water retention in the cells.
Copyright © Wild & Natural Ibiza Cosmetic Corporation S.L. 2017